Wednesday 9 January 2019

Damn... I was just in cat caffee..

I have always been one of the animal people... I like about every animal and insect more than most of humans.

But I have always thought my self as... dog person... maybe because I like hunting and good dog there is quite nice addition to food getting business.

Now... I was tricked in this Purrfect Angel-british/catcafe in Rovaniemi.

And damn... very first thing that happened was one beauty that just demanded to get some scratches and love and jumped to my lap and.. damn... I started to have this worrisome feeling, like... getting sick or something... something inside was melting or something and yes it was a cat, not my wife.

Then there was this tiny rascal Riimu? that tried to eat my fingers and then he jump to my lap and staid there and ... another feline that stole our son's bacon bread.

I...

I start to think that I might actually like cats, some cats bit more than I thought.

We have those two Turtles, A'Tuin and Morla, but even that they do sometimes come to sit on lap but it's ... not the same to hug a turtle than it is some soft, warm maybe bit furry animal.

oh well.. my image has been ruined for life, but I'm not even sure do I care.

I fell in love with Riimu, the tiny rascal.

Oh yes.. also the Tea that I took and bacon sandwich were awesome, and also there was nicely vegan stuff (not that I need or care, but that is nice for some) also there was gluten free and lactose free stuff and those even taste fine, or so did wife say and she knows.

Also I liked the theme, old mix match furniture and art and .. basically I did like everything.. even Humans were nice and prices acceptable.

So.. I was so much surprised of all the positiveness that I got from there, that I just had to write a short blog about it.

I feel good right now, yes I have pain and I'm tired, but those darn tiny animals did make me feel better. And it continues still.

SO thank you  Purrfect Angel-british/catcafe






No comments:

Post a Comment

Oire päiväkirja

 Aloitin sellaisen keväällä, joko hoitajan,lääkärin tai mielenterveyshoitajan kehoituksesta.. en muista nyt tarkalleen.  Aika äkkiä totesin,...