Friday 22 February 2019

I refuce to stress about this

This blogging thing.

Small part in me, keep whispering that there should be some rhythm, writing like every week or.. something silly. But today I realized that NO.. Because this whole blog is about me trying to keep sane, getting better and wenting here.

So, I'll write when I have the need to write, not because I felt YOU deserve, but because I feel the urge to write and tell what is happening in my tiny mind.

Now that I'm already writing here, I must say, as you might have noticed, My writing do meander (is that word? is that correct word? is it a word at all?) I might start writing about ... headache but in the end it's you who have it because I'm talking about space and time continuum paradoxes in Doctor Who terminology mixed with bits of Discworld.

the whole point of this blog, when I started it, was because I was such an mess, that I needed to get my thoughts out and because of my state of mind, I could not art, and usually that is my way to went. SO, I started to write a blog about what's happening to me. What I'm thinking, what I don't.

This has helped, and keep on helping I hope. Even that I have slowly started to art again, speak out loud, and write more, another blog, and fictional novel even (I don't know where that goes... but I'm interested to see.

Basically, I dare to be hopeful about my future. And I decided that it's time for me to be me so, I don't write anything but what I want and when I want.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Oire päiväkirja

 Aloitin sellaisen keväällä, joko hoitajan,lääkärin tai mielenterveyshoitajan kehoituksesta.. en muista nyt tarkalleen.  Aika äkkiä totesin,...