Wednesday 21 November 2018

What is happening here?

I tell you what is going on.
I'm still phucked up. But there might be some sun in the future.'

I've been more or less out of medication almost a year now, not because I want to, but because doctors have not found anything that works.

Sadly here in Finland, certain herbs and other natural products are highly NO NO so I'm stuck with medicines made by man.

It's hard to stay .... zen when my broken back causes almost constant pain (sometimes more, sometimes less, but those few days when there's no pain are amazing) and even when back is little easier, I can be sure my dear friend fibromyalgia does make things worse.  And if that doesn't work, then I can cry and/or laugh because un medicated, well I do eat handfull of some medicine everyday, it just doesn't work... because I'm batshit grazy? NOOO.. only difficult case of Bipolar disorder.

But things are looking better, my regular doctor is having a talk between my head doctor and pain doctor, so maybe they find out something?

Anyhow... I'm open to future. My personal view is that I'm out of workforces ... but because I know for sure that KELA the Finnish official lets-fuck-sick-and-poor-in-the-ass-bureaucrasy can decide there's nothing wrong with me... seriously... they most often do that.. even if you can't walk and eat.

But if that's the verdict I'm ready to think about studying ones more.

Anyhow.. I'm in reeeeally messed up place with my head and need to let out some steam.

peace out.

oh.. allso... if you are interested... Because I started to feel like writing lately.. I started another blog.
it's about entertainment... books...movies.. tv..

https://faultymansentertainment.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oire päiväkirja

 Aloitin sellaisen keväällä, joko hoitajan,lääkärin tai mielenterveyshoitajan kehoituksesta.. en muista nyt tarkalleen.  Aika äkkiä totesin,...