Monday 5 March 2018

Let's make one thing clear

Let's make one thing clear.

The point of this blog is to open life of adhd, bipolar, fibro man. But it is also my blog. Couple first writings I asked others to read through and do some spell checking. Then… sorry for you, I realised that my dyslexia is huge part of my life and if others fix my trace… You kind of miss part of the authentic Adventures of faulty man experience.

So, I will do all by myself. Write as bad English as I write Finnish. And believe me, my writing is much more easier to digest, than me speaking.

I have hard time to stay in subject, I write these blogs in long run so same text might be written in 32 different head. I do read em trough again and again before posting, but no longer I ask anyone to do foolproof.. Spell checking.

If you want to make this even more real, then check this adhd simulator

Anyhow.

I'm sure this blog will seem quite dark at the moment. I'm in bad place and starter to write this to stay sane, or as much sane I can, so I won't whine all the time. I didn't realize that by asking others to spell check, would mean they would have to read it too.

But I'm getting help already, got new doctor who really had dig in to my situation, offered me different ways to step forward and promised not to vanish as they usually do. So let's hope that in time, I start to see more positively world around me. And even more, that I get my brains back to my control.

That been said, thank you for reading, I would like to get comments, that does my ranting give any emotions or ideas and if there's things you would like to ask.

Just remember, that I'm me, not your wife or child. Even that we might have same diagnose, it's not the same. Everyone is different even in illnesses.

And please, don't ask about medication, I'm not a doctor, I've found working medication is critical to me to be able to live in human society, right now I'm not sure will that help me to do my job, but I would be happy to just be able to not be a pain in the ass of my loved ones.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Oire päiväkirja

 Aloitin sellaisen keväällä, joko hoitajan,lääkärin tai mielenterveyshoitajan kehoituksesta.. en muista nyt tarkalleen.  Aika äkkiä totesin,...