Monday 1 April 2019

More things I love

My sneaky high function depression does keep on going. So I keep on tricking my brains and make a list of things I love.
I love stars, i love to lie down on snow and watch the night sky
I love summernights and campfire
I love the smell of air after thunderstorm
I love fall sleep holding my live in my arms.
I love the life without alcohol, yet still sometimes it's hard.
I love ceramics, the feel of clay between my finger.
I love ceramics, the unknown what you find when open the kiln door.
I love to make love with my love.
I love to do hard labour as much as my body can handle.
I love flowers, all flowers.
I love nettle in field, in tea in bread.
I love my few friends who don't have the need to stay in contact every day, but after years it's like we had met just yesterday.
I love when my wife laugh my stupid stuff.
I love to laugh to my wife's stupid stuff.
I love the offspring and his amazing mind.
I love my beard, and would love to have a huge one, but I'm too lazy take care of it.
I love people who buy my art, it make me feel good when someone else love something I've made. 
I love to be able to help others.
I love to speak about my difficulties to others, whom might get some help from my adventures. 
I love to hunt, but I don't shoot often. 
I love to hold her hand when we are shopping. 
I love to take a walk with her. 
I Love to hug the offspring
I love to hug my god-daughter and her brother. 
I love to hug rest of the kid's in my family. 
I love woolen stockings winter and summer... and spring and autumn. 
I love to get better. 
I love the amazing people I've found from internet.
I love my sister from internet. 
I love my imagination, but bit sad that I don't know how to use it in basic life.
I love to swim in natural waters. 
I love to eat smoked fish. 
I love to go fishing at summer.
I love that I can find so many things I love. 
I love to have amazing people in my life. 
I love that I might have to write third list of things I love. 
I love to study Spanish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oire päiväkirja

 Aloitin sellaisen keväällä, joko hoitajan,lääkärin tai mielenterveyshoitajan kehoituksesta.. en muista nyt tarkalleen.  Aika äkkiä totesin,...